Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Welcome

Hey babes, I'm proud to announce that, this is a new pre-loved e-shop opened by me!

I would admit that I was a shoppaholic, and I still am. Some of these clothes had been loved by me. Bought it cause it's love at first sight, but didn't know when and how to wear it. LoL.

That's called C.O.M.P.U.L.S.I.V.E buying.

Another situation is, I bought the clothes for special occasion, but after wore it once, not useful for me anymore.

That's called G.R.E.E.D.Y! (more dresses, more clothes!)

The other situation is, I bought the clothes, realised that it's loose for me!

That's called buying without T.R.Y.I.N.G, and S.E.L.F.I.S.H!

That's me! Grab it before other people gets it!

So, all the clothes are selling are mostly brand new or wore it for once. Otherwise, i'll state it down.

No worries, Be Happy.

Last but not least, I would like to say...


Happy Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment